At Fleming Brothers we can help you choose and maintain your Motability Car. With a wide range of Suzuki Cars to choose from, many at Nil Advance Payment, the Motability scheme could offer you a brand new, fully maintained car. All you have to do is add fuel.
If you receive any of the following allowances, you could be entitled to a Motability vehicle.
Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Either all or part of your allowance will be used to lease a new Suzuki of your choice. Benefits of the Motability Scheme include:
- A new car every three years or 5 years for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Breakdown Cover
- Replacement Tyres
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance for up to 3 Drivers
- Adaptations to your car if required
- Metallic Paint
- Annual Road Tax
- Windscreen Repair or Replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance, 100,000 for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles